This one-day course focuses on emergency situations typical to school environments and covers both adult and child first aid protocols.
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Casualty movement (outdoors)
- Chest pains
- Primary survey
- Resuscitation (adult)
- Safer moving and handling
- Spinal injury
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Training Material Provided
First aid publication, booklet, and plastic wallet card.