This 2-days course comprehensively covers the practical skills needed by first aiders where the risk assessment indicates that a higher level of first aid training is required.
3 days (18 hours)
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Heart attacks
- Low blood sugar
- Severe allergic reaction
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Training Material Provided
First aid publication, booklet, and plastic wallet card.